Writing tasks for you.
- Would you like to write something, but you're just not sure where to start?
- Or perhaps you think it won't be good enough?
So, chances are your work won't be perfect straight away. But you have to start somewhere and the idea is to keep going! Keep editing. Keep coming up with new ideas. Are you ready to start?
I know I was intrigued enough to take these photos. I've written some questions below. Have some fun and see what you come up with.
- Who was wearing the thongs and why did they forget them?
- Where has the bird been, and who is he looking for?
- A high score on Tetras ... when have you been a winner and how did it feel?
- Prehistoric times? The land of dinosaurs.
- Is the end of the world near?
- Just shadows? Secret plans? You tell me.